CWL Energy is currently seeking an awesome, proactive, detail oriented and organized individual to join our Calgary team. Reporting to the Vice President of Mineral Land Services, the selected candidate will be responsible for providing support to various A&D and day to day projects as they become available.
Duties include; but, are not limited to:
- Reviewing mineral and contract files to ensure correct interest owners notifications to freehold owners;
- Performing contract reviews to determine if royalties, ROFRs, AMIs exist.
- Preparing a contract deficiency reports to provide to Vendor or purchasers.
- Preparing conveyance documentation including but not limited to NOA’s, A&N’s, ROFR Notices, Change of Operatorship Letters.
- Performing due diligence on contracts to determine if any title defects exist.
- Preparing and registering the on-line CR Surface Lease assignments.
- Reviewing and updating of land schedules and checklists throughout the project.
- Tracking all ancillary documentation prepared.
- 8+ Years of Mineral and Contract A&D Experience.
- Knowledge of all aspects of Contracts A&D Administration.
- Able to work in fast paced timeline driven projects.
- Experience with CS Explorer, Landman and or Landrite.
- Exceptional error free experience in the preparation of all ancillary documentation including but not limited to NOA’s, A&N’s, ROFR Notices, Change of Operatorship Letters.
- Appropriate knowledge of BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba regulations and mineral transfer procedures.
- Proven organizational skills and detail orientated individual.
- Able to have fun, work hard and interested in being a part of an amazing team.