Location: Calgary Alberta
CWL Energy Management’s qualified technical and operations professionals are continuously working with organizations to unlock value and provide strategic Asset Management solutions. Our team has the expertise required to manage, optimize and add value to oil and gas operations through effective engineering, operations, geoscience, land, HSER and accounting services. We support new entrants to the basin, existing operators with resourcing gaps, and provide insolvency support via complete asset management or select service offerings. CWL wants to work with people who have a growth-oriented vision and understand the value of working data smarter, not harder. As a collective team, we help our clients achieve maximum benefit from their asset base.
Role and Responsibilities: We are seeking qualified Production Revenue Accountant to join our team. The successful candidates will be responsible for full-cycle production accounting and will excel in a deadline driven environments. The ideal candidates will have proven track records and will be comfortable working with complicated oil and gas properties. A minimum of 7 to 10 years of experience in production accounting and working on a full cycle desk in a deadline-oriented environment is required. Full production accounting cycle (determination of production, verification of volumes, allocations and splits) with shared interconnected facilities, as well as:
- Industry reporting (Pipeline splits, Petrinex, Partners)
- Revenue analysis and bookings
- Amendments and project work as required
- Monthly AR reconciliation
- Maintain a close working relationship with field operators, land department and engineers
- Ad-Hoc reporting & special projects as assigned
- EPAP support
- Degree in accounting or recognized accounting designation including a CAPPA certificate.
- Experience with Metrix, Production Manager, Pro Stream, Petrotranz and/or Pandell JV
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and critical analysis skills, with the ability to work in a collaborative manner with diverse groups of individuals.
- Good working knowledge of EnergyLink (formerly JIBLink).
- knowledge and understanding of Joint Venture agreements (PJVA CO&O, JP95/05, gas handling, CAPL JOA) and PASC accounting procedures
- Results-oriented with the ability to work independently, prioritize work and multi-task effectively.
- Ability to successfully work with multiple deadlines in a changing environment. If you have the skills and experience identified above, we would like to hear from you. Please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Why CWL Energy Management?
We are a positive, culture driven asset and project management company providing quality solutions through a focus on strengthening relationships and creating value for our clients. We strive to put the right people in the right chairs and provide them with the necessary resources to grow and succeed as both individuals and teammates.
Fun. Reliable. Authentic. Accountable. Adaptable.
These are our core values. If you share the same passions and would like to be a part of our
dynamic team, please submit your resume to: www.cwlenergy.com
We would like to thank everyone who submits their resume in advance. Please note that we will only be contacting those whom we wish to interview.