We’re looking for dynamic, coachable and driven individuals with deep rooted desire to learn sales and health & safety. While experience is helpful, we are willing (and able) to train the right individuals. The ideal candidate has a high work ethic, is open and coachable, loves to try new things and has a passion for customer experience. High earning potential with a proven method and coaching for success.
- Research, identify, and tenaciously generate daily new opportunities over the phone and web;
- Energetically qualify, build, and manage an accurate sales pipeline ;
- Strategically attack a regional territory to close new business and grow existing accounts;
- Provide safety support for organization under the direction of the Director of Health & Safety;
- Maintain a high daily volume of activity including outbound calls, emails, & social selling in a transactional environment;
- Exceed a quarterly and annual sales quota;
- Drive to individually succeed while still being a fantastic team player.
What You Bring to the Team:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Desire to dive in and be a part of something new and spectacular;
- Thrive on change while remaining highly organized, optimistic, and coachable;
- A strong desire to pursue excellence;
- An obsession with customer happiness;
- Technology savvy with an ability to verbally simplify.
- Some sales experience would be an asset;
- 6 months – 2 years experience in occupational health and safety;
- Knowledge of the Certificate of Recognition (COR) Program;
- Achieved or in the process of obtaining an Occupational Health & Safety Certificate or Diploma.